Monday, September 29, 2008

LOVING IT!!

Just in case you haven't talked to me in the past month-- I LOVE IT HERE! I can't believe I've waited all of these years to move to Colorado! I love my place, driving to work, watching the sun set over the mountains, and (get this...) my job! Who ever said that office nursing was boring? I've only worked at one of the offices (one of the two Peds clinics) so far-- but everyone has been SO welcoming and grateful to have me-- which makes me feel good! I've had to hit the ground running...but I'm starting to get used to it. :) The most difficult part is not working for the same doctor every day (I'm a float), so I have to remember each of their personal preferences. Well, my days of traveling may be over...

I'll try to add some fun pictures later this week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...so I haven't checked your blog in ages but I'm so happy to see that life is grand for you! I couldn't be happier that you are enjoying life and loving your place of living and employment. We miss you! Chris and I are really hoping to come skiing this winter..we'll look you up!
Kitty

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

You sound so happy! I am glad you are enjoying your new job, although I was really hoping you would have come back to St V's. Hope to get to come visit out that way sometime!