Friday, October 10, 2008

DAISY




How cute is my girl? I did it-- I finally got a puppy! Her name is Daisy. She is from the Poudre Puppy Rescue in Ft. Collins. I saw her at an adoption event, and she was just the sweetest thing! She is a chocolate lab mix. Her "foster mom" was a trainer at Petsmart, so she is pretty well housetrained and can already sit! She has been a pretty good puppy so far! She's given me lots of puppy kisses to show her appreciation of me adopting her! Tuesday she starts doggie day care-- you can visit her doggie day care and even watch her on a live webcam at http://www.dogcityboulder.com/ ! :) Only in Boulder...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Mel :) Grace can't wait to meet Daisy!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow. Webcam of doggie day care. That's too much! -Lis