Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To the Window...



So, here's my usual q2mo. blog update! :) Daisy, as you can tell, is getting quite big! She now weighs in at 52lbs (she was 21lbs when I got her). We have been working REALLY hard to get prepared for the ranch this summer. She has some emotional issues with people and tends to assume that new people are scary...so barks and growls with her hair sticking up. But, we're working on it.

In other fun news, she chewed up the windowsill. Yes, the windowsill. She had NEVER done anything like that-- so I was completely shocked. (No, she couldn't chew on something that actually belonged to me, of course.) My friend told me she may have a UTI-- so off to the vet we went-- but our vet said, "No, looks like just bad behavior..." Great. We're headed to our behavior trainer (she works specifically with agressive dogs) on Friday. One of the Pediatricians at one of the offices told me he doesn't want to take care of my kids when I'm a mom-- he thinks I'm going to be CRAZY! :) Who? Me?!?


Otherwise, we are doing GREAT! I still LOVE my job. Daisy still LOVES doggie day care (2 days per week). I will go down to part-time this summer, working 2-3 days as a nurse, and the rest on the RANCH!

(THE WINDOWSILL)

No comments: