Sunday, February 22, 2009

When in Rome...

Okay, so I don't have any pictures (because that would be dangerous)...but I'm skiing now! I even have bought ski equipment because I figure I'm going to be here a while. I'm not great yet...it's a little scary to learn as an adult (My instructor asked me what my biggest fear was and I said, "that I will fall and die..."), but I've joined a Women's Ski Group at nearby Eldora and have been given Tuesdays off to learn! So I have some bruises...but for the most part, I'm having a great time! Today was AWESOME-- it was almost 50 degrees up in the mountains! I'll try and take some sort of pictures next time...maybe while I'm on the lift...if you see in the news that a girl has face planted off of a ski lift-- that'll be me trying to take pictures. :)

No comments: