Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'M BACK IN ACTION...



Well, I thought I should update my blog since it has been FOREVER! Plus, there are changes coming... I am moving to Colorado once and for all. I will be living in the town of Longmont and working in Boulder. I will be a "float nurse" for Boulder Medical Clinic, meaning that I will be going where I am needed for the day at the clinic-- they have three clinics and do an assortment of specialties including GI, Peds, OB, Urology, etc. I'm stoked to be moving out here! I have a really cute townhouse with 2275sq ft.! Here is a couple pictures of some of our visitors at the ranch this summer... I'll be posting pictures in the next few weeks of my new place!

2 comments:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

WOW! Sounds awesome! We were just talking about you at work last night wondering if you were coming back to IN! Thanks for finally posting an update :)

Anonymous said...

Wicked!! Nice to finally know whats going on with you young lady!! Glad to hear things are going well. Can't wait to see more pics!!
Lindsay